Well, here's my first Digital Scrapbooking post. I have recently come across a great resource site, The Scrapbook Campus, where we recently completed a Calendar Challenge. I'm still working on it, but I wanted to start sharing all my scrapbooking pages here, along with downloads of everything I uniquely created for the page. I won't be posting the pages in order, but I will get them up as I finish each month. Here's the Day 3 Challenge page I created. The downloads for the page items are below.
This is a picture of my mom, who passed in March this year. It was taken in 1975. She sure was a great Retro!
So here is the download link, which includes a couple papers, the flower, flower center brads, the key tag, and ribbons. All my items are created and saved in 300dpi for best printing quality. The zip is 11mb. DOWNLOAD HERE
THANKS FOR VISITING! ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment